wedding venues in France, Italy Malta or Switzerland. Plan your destination wedding in Malta Italy
France or Switzerland in some of the greatest venues. We specialize in boutique weddings that are
custom made for each couple. We plan international weddings with onsite staff so that those who
desire to marry in foreign countries will have all the necessary arrangements made for them in a few
of the best wedding locations of the world. We plan luxury weddings, and we can make your fairy tale
wedding in the Mediterranean come true. Wedding planner in Malta, Italy, France, Greece, Rome,
London and New York. Best wedding planner in Europe who will help you plan your wedding. We
are Event planners in Malta, who will help you plan your perfect event. We specialize in planning
birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, baby showers, bridal showers, and bachelor parties.
Wedding in Malta
. Maltese islands - We cater for a variety of wedding themes in Malta and Gozo. From sea-view, beach-
side, cruise weddings enjoying the breathtaking sunsets and clear Mediterranean waters to the
more historical palazzo, garden weddings. The baroque architecture and antique churches create the
perfect backdrop for your wedding photography.
Wedding in Venice
– Choosing to get married in Venice is the most romantic way to celebrate love. Venice is a
heavenly, romantic venue, and there are literally hundreds of venues to explore.
Wedding in Amalfi Coast
- Dreaming of a romantic seaside wedding in Italy? Get married on the Amalfi Coast, in
the Southern Italian region of Campania, the most perfect and enchanting location for an outdoor
seaside wedding in Italy.
Wedding in Italian Lakes
– lake weddings in Italy, choose from luxury lake Como weddings to intimate lake
Maggiore weddings. Renowned for their natural beauty and breathtaking scenery, the lakes are a
romantic medley of tree-clad mountains, clear blue waters, hanging gardens of bougainvillea, villas
and pretty lakeside towns & villages offering a relaxing atmosphere.
Wedding in Sicily and Aeolian Islands
– The Aeolian Islands offer a multitude of diverse and spectacular sceneries,
ideal for weddings and other events. Sicily is also undeniably one of the most romantic wedding
locations in Europe.
Wedding in Rome
- Rome is a popular destination for Church marriages abroad. Getting married in Rome is similar
to Ireland in that a Catholic Church wedding also has civil recognition once the civil requirements are
followed. With its history and its magic atmosphere is the ideal place to live unforgettable emotions
and a Wedding in Rome will ensure exciting ceremony and reception. Maybe it does depends on the
fact that this is the city of St. Valentine, the patron saint of lovers. Rome, also known as the Eternal
City, is one of the most important capitals of the world and centre of the Catholic religion, the ideal
place to Celebrate a Catholic Wedding in Rome.
Wedding in Portofino
- Portofino is famous all over the world to be one of the most romantic and unique little
harbour of the Italian Riviera. The central square is rich of little boutiques and cafes and there's plenty
to do and to see. You can have a pleasant stroll up to the old castle, which overlooks the picturesque
harbour that attracts yachts from all over the world.
Wedding in Tuscany
– Tuscan weddings makes a once in a lifetime experience very special. An individual can get
married in front of the rolling hills and the peaceful gardens. The cypress trees add their own touch
to an already beautiful occasion. There are also famous vineyards in the region that can make your
reception absolutely brilliant. Simply get in touch with one of these vineyards and arrange to have
their amazing wine at your reception.
Wedding in Greek Islands
- Whether you are interested in a Santorini Civil Wedding, Orthodox Wedding or a Vow Renewal Ceremony. The mystic beauty, the legends, the breathtaking sunsets, the romantic atmosphere, the deep blue sea, the volcano, are just some of the reasons that couples around the world choose Santorini for their dream wedding experience and honeymoon.
Wedding in French Riveria
– The mildness of the climate, the cultural wealth and the many landscapes of our
region give a wide range of first-rate venues to our future wedded couples: French Riviera castles,
farms in Provence, hotel-restaurant, vineyards in South of France, chic urban venues or seaside
Wedding in Paris
- Paris has to be one of the most romantic places in the world to tie the knot. Have a fairy-
tale wedding fit for a Hollywood star at the 17th-century Chateau Vaux le Vicomte, the site of Eva
Longoria and Tony Parkers wedding. You can exchange "I do's" beneath the shadow of Notre Dame
Cathedral on the tip of the Ile de la Cite, the birthplace of Paris.
Wedding in London
– 29 PORTLAND PLACE, THE SAVOY HOTEL, IL BOTTACCIO, THE HOUSE OF ST BARNABAS,
CLARIDGE’S HOTEL or the Ritz London. These are all some of Londons top wedding venues. London
has to be one of the greatest cities in the world to get married in. London offers heritage & culture
(great theatre, opera, every possible kind of music and dance), historic sites and buildings, a rich and
royal history, dating back to the Romans, meticulously preserved traditions like the changing of the
guard at Buckingham Palace. And besides all this, London has romance. Westminster Abbey, the site
of so many glittering coronations and fairy-tale weddings. Not to mention Prince William, the future
king and his long-standing sweetheart Kate Middleton.
Wedding in Switzerland
– nestled high in the alps where romance is allowed the time to blossom before a roaring
fire as the deep-throated sound of the long Swiss horn echoes from mountaintop to mountaintop. If
you have always fantasized of being married on the slopes of the Matterhorn, or on the Chapel Bridge
in Luzern or in any of hundreds of other beautiful and romantic settings made popular by movies and
books, then there is no reason why you should not set your heart on a wedding in Switzerland
Wedding in New York
- There's a reason why romantic movies are often set in New York City: the unparalleled
skyline, the bright lights, the hustle and bustle, the idea that—in a chance encounter, even—you can
find your soul mate in such an expansive place. (OK, so there's more than one reason.) Countless
people meet and fall in love in New York City, and even more lovebirds flock here to share in the
experience of falling in love with the City itself—so it's only natural that numerous couples want to
affirm their commitment to each other in NYC as well. And now that same-sex marriage is legal in the
state of New York, gay couples are exchanging vows in the city.